无锡翻译领域- 先翻译后付费 专业质保

无锡翻译领域-无锡最专业的外语翻译公司 先翻译后付费 专业质保 400-675-0018 非工作时间:15190210002

« ON引导的英语介词短语 未来晚餐吃什么? »

报价英语翻译

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。 加中翻译事务所

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。加中翻译

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。加中翻译

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

Words and Phrases

firm offer

实盘

official offer

 

文章编辑:无锡翻译公司


发表评论:

objActive="txaArticle";ExportUbbFrame();

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

LoadRememberInfo();

日历

strBatchInculde+="mod_calendar=calendar,"

最新评论及回复

最近发表

Powered By 无锡翻译公司

无锡翻译公司 | 无锡翻译 | 无锡英语翻译无锡翻译公司 | 无锡翻译 | 无锡英语翻译